Shoutbox

Author Topic: [Open RP] I, Droid  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: [Open RP] I, Droid
« Reply #60 on: 05/25/21, 08:27:28 PM »
Ziziya smiles, "I'm glad you see so many possibilities XN-395! Let's see about finding the pieces we need for you, and then maybe you can try out at least some bits of each of those and see which you prefer! You can always join me on one of my trips to the lower levels to look around to start with!" She quickly adds, for reassurance, "I always bring a Palace security droid with me."

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 05/26/21, 09:40:47 PM »
"Hehh..." the droid laughs nervously. "There aren't really any jawas down there, are there Miss Ziziya? I mean, not that I don't wish to accompany you. And not that I don't trust the security droids.... but I would much rather avoid Jawas in my current state. I hear that they can stripe a droid down in three minutes. I really would prefer to not end up discombobulated in a dirty crate."
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 05/29/21, 07:24:08 PM »
Ziziya shook her head and gave a reassuring smile, "I've never seen any Jawas on Nar Shaddaa, but I've had some experience with them on Tatooine. Don't worry XN-395, if any show up, I and the security droid will take care of them! You'll be safe with us!"