Forum > Flashpoints and Operations

[Umbara] So About Tomorrow...

(1/2) > >>

Ela:
...I'm probably going to end up eating a litre of ice cream for dinner while sobbing uncontrollably in front of my computer. But! If any Republic folks need help or even some company for Umbara, I'll be around in the evening roughly from 6 to like 9 or 10 server time.

Partial warning about the below...

Spoiler: showThough I might be wandering around trying to find poor Miot so that I can comfort him in his time of sadness...

TrickyNick87:
Sounds to me like this is the perfect time for the sisters to acknowledge Imperial supremacy and join the ranks of the naval forces of the Sith Empire.  I hear the Imperial Fourteenth Fleet has openings.

*waves hand* Come to the Dark Side.

Mei:
Ela, we have cookies in the dark side!!! :aww:

Joshmaul:

--- Quote from: Nicohlas on 08/21/17, 06:06:26 AM ---Sounds to me like this is the perfect time for the sisters to acknowledge Imperial supremacy and join the ranks of the naval forces of the Sith Empire.  I hear the Imperial Fourteenth Fleet has openings.

*waves hand* Come to the Dark Side.

--- End quote ---

Hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa. I'm the Sith around here. You're the embezzling desk driver military guru.

SquigglyV:
Sadness is a good fuel for the dark side. Instead of eating ice cream, why not join us and torment some Republic dogs? actually now i want ice cream too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version