Forum > Questing and Leveling

[Jedi Night Fallout] Amongst the Ashes

(1/7) > >>

blingdenston:
SPOILERS FOR ZIOST WITHIN

So, during Jedi Night's big 'Shadow of Ziost' occasion, a team was assembled to investigate the post-eradication Ziost on behalf of the Custodum!  It has been suggested that this be a combination RP/questing experience...possibly with groups moving off to RP through the dailies, and either starting or ending with a run at the Weekly Mission Heart of Ruin.  Would folks like to undertake this and, if so, when?

Esk:
I'd love to do it! Sometime this weekend could work! I may need a night or two to level Etirza to a point where she can actually participate though.

Edit: Etirza is tank build but I can switch her to DPS build if needed.

Shaen:
I'd be down. I would be able to power either my smuggler or knight to 60 no problem, but considering the IC circumstances I don't think it would matter much since I'll be on the ship, as it were.

Dassalya:
I'd very much be interested! I'm available more or less any evening after 5pm PST. Dass is a healer, both IC and OOC, so I can happily fill that role in any PvE stuff we end up doing.

Hawking:
Got every Republic class at 60 (aside from my tank), so, can provide DPS or Healing as required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version