Shoutbox

Author Topic: [Open RP] I, Droid  (Read 633 times)

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
Re: [Open RP] I, Droid
« Reply #45 on: 05/02/21, 11:57:33 PM »
Ziziya gives a small frown, "Not breaking any rule, no, just... very good at sensing, not so experienced at influencing..."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 05/03/21, 11:05:21 AM »
"If I may, Ziziya... Your force sensitivity is your trump card, so to speak.  I recommend waiting for the right moment to play it.  would recommend calling him and have Thyss and I within earshot, if he's willing."

Crim has a bit of a smile as he talks. "Given my research, the contact might not be friendly."
« Last Edit: 05/03/21, 11:07:37 AM by Crimsen »

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 05/03/21, 12:50:53 PM »
XN looks between the people in front of him waiting for a good moment to rejoin the discussion.

"Pardon me, but I have a suggestion... Why not call their customer service line? Perhaps you can convince them that you were waiting for confirmation on a shipment of GSI XN modules. Perhaps the product numbers of the modules would be of use. You might be able to at least have them check their systems for any such package.

Regardless, I don't imagine that a random call to the head of the company would get very far. But then again, I don't have much experience in these kinds of matter. I only have a customer engagement module."
Check my profile for links my short story and art work threads.

New to RPing? Check my Getting Started Guide.

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 05/03/21, 05:09:48 PM »
"We can. Perhaps? Whichever gets you fabulously upgraded and well fitted, XN.  He, we could even try and see if parts from different models would work."

« Reply #49 on: 05/04/21, 04:20:46 PM »
"I don't think that would be such a good idea. Most GSI products are notoriously incompatible with third-party... anything! It's one of the many reasons why they're able to move as much product as they do. You're welcome to try, of course, but literally nothing will come out of it."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 05/04/21, 04:49:38 PM »
"I trust you. I must confess I'm not as familiar with GSI. I try to keep my purchases more on the down-low. Hrmmmm... So you all know the procedures best. I'll follow your lead."
« Last Edit: 05/04/21, 04:55:40 PM by Crimsen »

Offline Seraphie

• Parts Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 05/04/21, 07:59:46 PM »
Ziziya smiles, "I leave figuring the best way forward to you guys, you clearly have experience that I don't. But let me know if you want me to extend a personal invitation to this person and host him lavishly here."

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 05/04/21, 08:13:01 PM »
"That may well work Miss Ziziya, I just hope he has good knowledge of the packages that come and go. Which way shall we proceed?" He looks between Crimsen and Thyssen.

« Reply #53 on: 05/04/21, 10:20:07 PM »
"How about both ways? The two of you, Ziziya and XN-395, can focus on trying to get Draykon here for a little chat, while Crimsen and I pursue the customer service angle."

Offline Crimsen

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 05/05/21, 09:44:10 AM »
"Good idea. I can also look through other channels, if need be. And if this  Draykon comes by, I'll ensure I'm within listening range."

Crim cleans up his station and goes out to the front of the bar.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 05/05/21, 08:04:11 PM »
"Excellent ideas." He turns his attention to Ziziya, "I believe that we can take a moment from the patrons to compose a suitably flattering communication. After you Miss Ziziya," XN makes a slight bow as he gestures in the general direction of the nearest communication terminal.

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 05/11/21, 08:17:45 AM »
[[OOC Note: For those reading through this after the split-off, this is the point where Crimsen, Thyssen, Ziziya, and XN-395 break off and leave the ballroom to pursue separate branches in the story.

I, Droid (Luring in Elix Darykon Branch)
I, Droid (Back Channels Branch)

Once they finish those explorations the RP will come back here where others can join the RP if they like.]]

Offline Imazi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 05/12/21, 06:02:09 PM »
XN re-enters the ballroom and looks around to see if any new patrons had arrived while he and Ziziya were gone.