Shoutbox

Author Topic: imp side raiding crew?  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Tyria

• View Profile
Re: imp side raiding crew?
« Reply #15 on: 04/22/13, 04:02:04 PM »
I'm neither, I'm a Jugg tank.

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04/22/13, 04:03:20 PM »
that's my bad I totally misremembered!

*goes to update*

Aylaa- Melee DPS
Paskr- Operative Heals
Jen'Rhak- Sorc Heals
Luvvie- Tank or DPS Jugg
Kezie- Jugg
Tyria- Jugg Tank

So looks like we're short some DPS

Offline Saberlain

• I remember Life... Glad it's over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04/22/13, 04:23:26 PM »
So long as your doing nonexpansion ops, I will join as a Merc DPS, if I'm welcome of course.

Offline Aylaa

• Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05/25/13, 04:18:33 PM »
Bumping.

Now that people have had some time to get to 55 and settle into the expansion, hey. ops! I have begun the gathering of Basic comms from the GSI daily's and the various weekly quests.

I've also been trying to run flashpoints with some people on Sundays at 5pm Server time (currently PDT). Would folks like to run some of the lower ops with an eye to getting a crew built up? Would people like to make this a rally point got getting flashpoints done?

Offline recoveringgeek

• Aged Scoundrel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05/26/13, 01:44:44 AM »
Would folks like to run some of the lower ops with an eye to getting a crew built up? Would people like to make this a rally point got getting flashpoints done?

+1
I knew some of the Palace history, but not the bit about Jaade crashing that barge. That's good lore, right there.  :grin:

Offline Saberlain

• I remember Life... Glad it's over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05/26/13, 07:17:43 AM »
Would folks like to run some of the lower ops with an eye to getting a crew built up? Would people like to make this a rally point got getting flashpoints done?

+1
+2

Offline Mkdermott

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05/26/13, 09:13:33 AM »
So, just to throw this out there, it seems that in my experience in the HM 55 flashpoints they don't drop unuseable gear, so if people are looking to gear up quickly for a storymode op, group stacking by class makes it happen fastest.

IE: Sintank  sorc heals, sorc/sin dps  or powertech tank, merc heals, merc/tech dps.